Jumat, 23 Mei 2008

Chivu: "Proud to be at Inter"

Friday, 23 May 2008 09:47:52
[FOTO Friday, 23 May 2008 09:47:52]

MILAN - Cristian Chivu spoke to journalists on the sidelines of a new charity initiative launched by Inter and the Casa della Carità organisation.

"My shoulder still hurts a bit but it's improving every day and I hope I'll be available to the coach for Saturday evening," said the Romanian defender ahead of the Coppa Italia final against Roma.

"It's a national cup final and there's a trophy to win. Both us and Roma want to win. I'm hoping it will be a fair play match, because in the end it's just a game of football."

Commenting on transfer market rumours, Chivu said: "I have never listened to them. I'm an Inter player and I'm very happy and proud to be part of this club and this magnificent team."