Sabtu, 14 November 2009

Odd Credit Report is Bad

Something odd with this credit report that I receive this morning. I have no more debts and I’m not in a bankruptcy situation now. I am fully health in my financial condition. But what happens with this report? Why does it tell that I am in bad credit state now? Hmm, I really need to recheck this report immediately.

Well, I’d better visit Ovationcredit.com right now. This website will help me to fix credit which is very inaccurate in my report. I need to sign up and choose the credit repair program. Well, the essentials and essentials plus will both give the best service for me. I need to submit a copy of my credit report that my personal case advisor can see it and help me find the mistakes. Well, the report checking is done and it is time to run the dispute manager so that I can send my complaints to the bureau which issued this bad credit report immediately. The dispute has now begun to be processed and what is left for me is waiting for the results. Once I get the result, I will immediately send a copy of it to my personal advisor that they can follow up the case.

I don’t need to stay connected with the internet, since I can still contact them by phone at 866-639-3426.